LinkedIn
LinKedIn is professional network of trusted contacts gives his user’s an advantage to his/her career. Their mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. They believe that are making the people more productive and successful but they are product does not looks productive as per as their advertisement.
In Linkedin View under the Profile mode, there is a button “Add Shaddhat(Other User name) to your Network”. Selecting this button any users can add other users of his network. When I (Adib Bin Khaled) see in my “View Profile” mode, I see that button as “Add Adib to your Network” which is really confusing me. How can I add myself in my network? If I am adding me in my network then I think it’s a major bug. Because it will happen that I know a person whose name is similar to me. It is really illogical that I can add myself in my network. So if I am adding myself in my network it is a major bug and I am giving this bug at Major priority.
Now, actually condition is that I can not add me in My own network. When I select the “Add Adib to your Network” button, I can not add me in My Network. But I think this button still makes me confuse. I call these types of problem as design problem. I am giving trivial priority of these types of design problem. LinKedIn believe that they are productive and professional. These types of Bug hampered their professional reputation. Because there are many Professional people who use LinKedIn to built up their professional network. These types of Bug make them questioning. When some professional people see these bugs then they will think … “How can LinKedIn make people professional if they are not looks like professional?”
So I think LinksdIn developer may think over this issue. After all, this issue will goes for their company reputation.
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন